Stop Forgetting Your Mask with MaskRack™
Innovative and elegantly designed MaskRack™ is the first-of-its-kind rack to hold all your masks and sanitization productsThe solution to returning home because you forgot your mask is here with MaskRack™, the first-to-market hanging rack that provides a centralized location for masks and sanitization products in a way that no other product does. Created by award-winning designers and available in two styles – Classic and Mod – this innovative product will help get dirty masks off of floors and countertops and into one clean place.
With mask-life the new normal for the foreseeable future – COVID-19 is likely to influence our lives until 2022 – MaskRack™ offers a smart and discreet way to organize safety attire. Designed for individuals, families, and workplaces, MaskRack™ offers a sleek and minimalist design made of BPA-free ABS safety plastic (MaskRack™ Classic) or high-quality lightweight sheet metal (MaskRack™ Mod). It’s easy to hang, easy to clean, and holds all of your masks, filters, sanitizers, and other gear.
MaskRack’s™ unique features include:
- Patent-pending inverse hooks and functionality to accommodate various string sizes, larger masks and face shields. MaskRack™ helps masks socially distance on your rack when utilizing every other hook.
- N95 Filter Slots: The only organizer to offer stand-up N95 filter holder slots built into the design of the rack.
- Face Shield Ready: On the left side of each of the devices is a larger inverse nodule specifically designed to hold larger face shields, multi-bands, baseball caps, and more.
- Easy Install: MaskRack™ easily goes up on your wall with included adhesive or - for heavier loads, screws directly into your wall (mounting holes and screws included).
- Minimal and Customizable Design: The MaskRack™ is adaptable to your lifestyle. Its design enables personalization and storage for other commonly misplaced items like wallets, keys, and phones.
MaskRack™ creates storage space for other sanitation products as well.
“I had to find a place for all these hand sanitizer bottles that was out of reach of curious little hands!” says MaskRack™ Co-Founder Rebecca Hamm, speaking of their toddler.
The husband-wife team, who co-founded a creative agency and have backgrounds in production, direction, and have multiple Emmy nominations between them, are extending into new territory with their creation of this business. MaskRack™ marries their creative background with their aesthetic eye and a pragmatic sense of duty to solve a common pain point in the current climate.
MaskRack™ is the first-of-its-kind product and business model. There are currently no other mask racks that are mass-manufactured and also contain custom N95 filter slots and sanitization support. Preliminary marketing has shown promising signs of healthy interest and sales. The global face mask market is estimated to be valued at $50 billion by 2025. What’s more, a recent study by McKinsey shows that most Americans believe they will still be wearing masks nine months from now, even if infection rates are lower. The former U.S. Surgeon General also estimates COVID isn’t going away before 2022.
MaskRack™ products are available for sale at themaskrack.com and on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, and other online shops.